Los Angeles Divorce Attorneys - Custody Match provides a free service that allows consumers to review Los Angeles attorney profiles and present their case free to Los Angeles family law attorneys in Southern California.
Los Angeles County Superior Court
|Los Angeles Superior Court - Los Angeles County Superior Court, Los Angeles Court|
Los Angeles Juvenile Court - Los Angeles County Juvenile Court
Los Angeles Juvenile Court
The Los Angeles Juvenile Court in the Los Angeles Superior Court handles is made up of three distinct types of proceedings: the Dependency, Delinquency, and Informal Juvenile and Traffic Courts, and is headed by the Presiding Judge of the Juvenile Court. Los Angeles dependency proceedings involve the protection of children who have been or are at risk of being seriously abused, neglected or abandoned.
Los Angeles Court delinquency proceedings involve children under the age of 18 alleged to have committed a delinquent act (would be criminal if committed by an adult) or who are habitually disobedient, truant or beyond the control of a parent. Informal Juvenile and Traffic Courts hear traffic offenses and other status offenses such as loitering, curfew, evading fares, defacing property, etc.
The following topics relate to Los Angeles Juvenile Court cases in the Los Angeles Superior Court:
• General Los Angeles Juvenile Information
• Los Angeles Juvenile Court Overview
• Los Angeles Juvenile Delinquency Court Process
• Los Angeles Juvenile Dependency Court Process
• Los Angeles Minor Offenses
• Los Angeles Juvenile Justice Commission
• Los Angeles Record Sealing / Sealing Records
• Los Angeles Collaborative Courts
• Los Angeles Juvenile Forms
• Miscellaneous Court Orders
For more about the Los Angeles County Juvenile Court and services offered by the court click here.